Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sewing update

This week I've sewn all types of things.

I made myself a top out of some lovely Victoria Findley Wolfe fabric.


I didn't exactly follow the directions in the pattern.
I changed the sleeve length and sewed out of order on the sleeves.


Finally got a photo of Ava's penguin in the PJ's we made a few weeks ago.
Penguin was too round for the pants, but the top is great as a nightgown.


A dress for Ava from Violet Field Thread's Aspen pattern.
I made it sleeveless and fully lined the top.


Queen of Hearts Stay at Home Round Robin is quilted, bound, and labeled.
More pictures in the previous post.


I love the stamp fabric for the backing.
No telling how old this fabric is.
I found it at a stash sell-off this past fall.


Another dress for Ava.
This is a cotton knit made from VFT's Teagan pattern.


A friend asked me to make sleep masks for her mom.


Our daffodils are blooming!


This week I hope to finish this embroidery project.


Check back next week end.
Happy sewing.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment