Sunday, December 31, 2023

Final finishes for 2023

 The last week end of 2023 and two quilts are finished!

The National Parks quilts numbers 3 & 4 are quilted and bound.

All 4 of these quilts have flannel backs and graphic posters from 5 different National Parks.


Above on left is quilt # 3 and on the right quilt #2.
They have been washed and dried.


This is the back of quilt #3.
I used a variegated thread for quilting and binding.
I washed the flannel backs before sewing them.


This is quilt #1.
It is the only one with batik sections.
I won a stack of batik fat quarters and used the earth tones as sashing
on the other 3 quilts.


I am keeping quilt #4. 
I used off white thread for the quilting.


The flannel back of quilt #4.

So glad to have these quilts finished.

Next Friday I'm making a floor quilt at the Sewing House.

2023 - that's a wrap.














No comments:

Post a Comment