Friday, December 15, 2023

Christmas Miscellaneous Finishes

The hall to my sewing room is now a mini quilt gallery.


We finally took the time to hang up these mini quilts.


I have one more hanger and I know where it will be placed.
Now I need to get to work on that quilt.


One of my guilds has a tradition of giving the out-going guild president blocks of her choice.
I finished this one for Dawn.


It is a very easy block - just looks complicated.


Several years ago I was given the kit for this candle mat.
It is a By Annie kit and has materials and directions for two mats.
This round mat is going to our daughter and her family.


Above are some of the fabric gift bags I made for family.
I used the snow globe ornaments as gift tags.


Everyone knows how much scissors mean to quilters.
I could not find this pair and searched all over.
Surprise! They were hiding in plain sight.
Oh, my OCDness.

Happy Sewing!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment