Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Making plans for 2024

I made another pinwheel twirl block.
I'm going to use it as the center of the SAHRR that starts in a few weeks.


January is going to be busy with sewing workshops.
I have signed up to make a snowman floor quilt on the 5th.
The Oxford Fiber Fest is next where I'm taking two classes on the 20th.
Then on the 27th I'm taking a fabric coloring class with Lisa Thorpe.


Wrapping up the sewing for Christmas - fleece hat, mittens, and snuggly throw.


Documenting some of the fabric gift bags I made.


The last two star ornaments from this fat quarter.


The two tone fabric gift bag I made for UTQG.

In 2024 I want to finish -
1. The two National Parks quilts
2. Tinsel wool applique wall hanging
3. Hand quilting My Small World
4. Quilt and bind 2 charity quilts
5. Paper piece the tea cup and teapot wall hanging
6. The Stay at Home Round Robin as a mini

I will miss linking up with the Peacock Party.

Happy Sewing









 

No comments:

Post a Comment