Saturday, January 6, 2024

New Year - First Finish

First finish of 2024. 
I had one piece of National Parks fabric left after making the 4 quilts.
These small posters were not big enough for the backing for the map panel.
I found this cute camper fabric in my stash and decided to use it and the small posters.


Here is the poster panel. I machine quilted on the longitude lines and around the rows of posters.
Since this is a wall hanging I did not bind it. Instead I faced it with the city names fabric.


Here is the backing before I hand stitched the facings down.


Now it is hanging in our entry.
Ready for geography lessons and remembering family trips.


Changed out the Christmas quilts for these favorites.
On the left is Parlor Tricks made with Victoria Findley Wolf pattern and fabric.
On the right is the revised Noa's Garden with bindings changed into facings.
I made my own layout and added piano keys for the border.


This week end I am working on my snowman floor quilt. 
The workshop yesterday with Tami at The Sewing House was fun.


Just finished the quilt top.
Tomorrow I will sandwich, baste, and quilt it.
I might even have time to bind it.

Finish number two in sight.

Happy Sewing.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment