Sunday, January 14, 2024

Second Week of the Year - Two Finishes

It took one week to finish my floor quilt - Let it snow!
And this afternoon we have snow in Memphis, Tennessee!


The best thing that happened this week was my faithful Pfaff 1473 had a spa treatment.
Now it is sewing quietly and steadily as it always does.


I do not know who made this quilt top but I found it in my stash.
I found some backing fabric then quilted and bound it.
I donated it to Memphis Area Modern Quilt Guild's charity project. 


I used leftover batting, 12.5 inches of fabric for binding, and some purple thread.
An easy finish and a dream to sew on my favorite machine.


One more mini quilt added to my mini quilt gallery.


I am ready for Quilting Gail's Stay at home round robin to start tomorrow.

Happy Sewing!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment