Monday, January 2, 2023

Possible 2023 Quilt Finishes

Here are some projects I am working on or have plans to start or resume working on this year.
Tell me a story block swap - Cats.
I have finished my swap blocks and six extra to keep.
I have over half a yard of the cat fabric so I may make even more cat blocks with different borders.
Can't wait to see the blocks from my swap group.

I have started hand quilting My Small World and hope to finish in the next few weeks.
I am waiting to get my DMC order of more pearl cotton in new colors.


The biggest unfinished project is my Tinsel wool appliqué block of the month from Sue Spargo.
The photos are in reverse order. 
Documenting how much I have done and how much is left to do.


Some blocks are ready to cut out and stitch.


I have all the fabric and directions in a binder with clear sleeves for each month.


Some blocks are ready to be embellished.


Some blocks need to have the base pieces sewn in place.


An almost overwhelming amount needs to be done.


I know the only way to get this done is to start, 
spend time every day working on a little bit, one step at a time.


There are also 4 Santas to stitch for the grandkids.
Maybe Christmas 2023?


I haven't worked on the Calendar Girls since cataract surgery and our move.


Another cross stitch kit.
I have 3 more kits that aren't shown.


A really old cross stitch butterfly kit.
This is fairly easy to work on.
Just having it near when watching TV might work.


Actual Calendar Girl.
So close to finishing this girl


The tea cup and tea pot paper pieced quilt needs a plan for which blocks to do.
This block may be done again to correct the spout.


I want to enter this mini quilt challenge.
I have an idea.
It should be fun to see if I can design and complete an art mini quilt.


So - there are my possible sewing projects for 2023.
Blank calendar with many choices of how to fill the days.











 

1 comment: