Sunday, June 2, 2019

Mini Felt Project

Sewing was suspended in anticipation of our state June Gathering. 
I signed up for the wool felt applique, partly because I didn't want to lug a sewing machine
to the sessions and partly because I wanted a quick finish.


I finished the mini hanging above in class and started the one below.
I hope to finish the second one this afternoon.
There is also a pattern for a small Christmas ornament that I will cut out today.


Here is a close-up.
Our teacher brought all the materials, even the little stand.


Another fun part of June Gathering is shopping.
I bought fat quarters that appealed to me.
Now-what can I made with these 5 pieces? 
Maybe a small trip around the world.

Here are five more I think look good together.


These two might make a cute girly bag for Miss Ava.


 The boys might get something made from these two fabrics.



Orange was the connection for these three.


Something fun to do this summer.
A scavenger hunt! I think it will be lots of fun.
The pink dot is the color of a log cabin block I get to make.


I posted my first entry of the scavenger hunt on Instagram. Look for more #MQASummerHunt2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment