Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Rounding up 2020 finishes

Looking back through my photos from 2020 I found lots of sewing, crocheting, knitting, crafting, and quilting finished this year. Most of my quilting finishes were mini-quilts.


Mini finished in January from a pattern and gift of mini charm pack from Dorinda.


Finished Victoria Findley Wolf quilt top. Still waiting for quilting.


Finished lap quilt from Elvira quarantine quilt along.


Finished baby minky quilt for new grandson.


Mini quilt from quilt kit. Number 1 of 2 made from the kit.


Advent Calendar/quilt


Embroidery quilt wall hanging.


Mini #2 from kit fabric.


Falling Leaves mini from gifted kit.


Part 1 on Small World quilt



Holiday Trees table topper quilt from kit


Small World still in progress.

My plan is to get back to my Small World quilt, finish the VFW quilt and the Scrap Dance Minuet quilt.
I couldn't find a photo of Scrap Dance but it is waiting with a backing but no batting.

This year I also made dresses for Ava, stuffed toys, crocheted and knitted hats, three tops for me, and lots of masks for family.

Looking forward to more finishes in 2021.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment