Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Delta Fair Ribbons

Today I volunteered at our quilt guild's table at the Delta Fair.
I took some hand quilting but mostly we sat and talked.
Of course I had to check on my entries, too.
I received three 3rd place ribbons and one 2nd place.


It is hard to get a good photo because the smaller pieces are layered in glass cases.


I was really surprised to get a ribbon on the mug rug above.


This one was hard to spot because I was looking for a long wall hanging and it was folded up on a shelf.


Super surprised to get a 2nd place on this one.
I wasn't sure it was really finished.


Game Night (top right) wasn't a winner but I'm glad I made it.


The competition was stiff in the category that included my paper pieced tea quilt.


I'm close to finishing another nap quilt for this boy.
He is too tall for the first one.
I'll share it soon.

Happy sewing!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment