Saturday, March 26, 2022

Big Stitches Finished/Next Up

Of course the photos loaded in reverse order.
Here is the back of Hey June - Which way is up?

The big stitches are more visible on the back.
The label will be filled out tonight.


Machine quilting shows, too. 
Quilted on the diagonals and straight across and down.


Can you see the big stitches?


How about here?
I used pearl cotton size 5 in green, pink, yellow, gray, lavender, dark lavender, and burgundy.
Sometimes I matched the color of the block.
Sometimes I used a different color on each half.


Next up - A dress for Ava with the under sea fabric and a matching short overall for brother.
Hats with the leftover fabric? Maybe. 


Some secret sewing.
I'm trying wool appliqué with fancy embroidery.
So far I have two blocks started but a little nervous about the fancy stitches.


In other news, I cut some of my precious Liberty of London yardage to make a blouse.
I'll show photos next time.

Happy sewing.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment