Friday, March 8, 2024

Bits of this and that from my sewing room

Spring Chickies is finished and greeting visitors at our front door.


I went off on a wild sewing detour and made lots of Oopsie Daisy blocks from scraps.
I'm going to continue working on this until I have enough for a bed size quilt.


I made two Alpen bags in a class at The Sewing House a couple of weeks ago.


I took off the strap that was on this bag.
I was not happy with the webbing and did not want to waste the hardware on a bag I wouldn't use.
I will make another bag and use better webbing.


This is the bag I really like. I use it when I go to Team Read.
It holds everything I need and will be very handy on outings.


The colors make me happy.


I have hung the 'Tea or Coffee?' mini in the display of mini quilts in the hall to my sewing room.
Still thinking about adding embroidery to this little quilt.


Next week is spring break.
Happy Sewing!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment