Saturday, November 25, 2023

A Quilt Finish-at long last

The first finished National Parks quilt-
Now I'm inspired to work on the others.


The backing is flannel, so I hope it is very snuggly.
Label done. Ready to give to my brother.


I decided to make a pillow with the scraps from my Good Fortune quilt.
Just random leftover bits sewn together in columns.
I made the pillow cover with a zipper, a first for me.


In other sewing, I made some star ornaments to give my little choir kids.



Wooden ornament from MS Quilt Association
for participating in the summer Quilt Bingo Game.
I used fancy markers to color the sections.


These kitchen towels are going to darling daughter.
It was fun to pick through the fabric scraps and choose complimentary rickrack. 


Trying out an idea for a garland made with gold cording and star ornaments.


That's it for this week.
Happy Sewing1









 

No comments:

Post a Comment