Friday, June 2, 2023

Sewing frenzy

Sue Spargo has a sew along going in celebration of 20 years in business.
I printed all the prompts with intentions to make the flowers one day.
Then she announced a wonderful prize for one lucky person who completes the sew along.
I'm in a sewing frenzy to meet the deadline.


Above is the first flower I tried.


Then there were two.


My wool pieces were too small, so I added pieces.


More flowers.


All the possible threads and needles were found.


My version of a sunflower.
Below is the finish.


I have 8 more flowers to make, then all the stems and leaves.


Will I finish in time? 
We will see.


There was a little pause to make this with Ava, our granddaughter.


Blooming now in our tiny yard.
The daylily above is from my mom's yard.
The one below is from Dixon Botanic Garden's plant sale.


See you next time.
Happy sewing!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment