Sunday, November 20, 2022

Rag Quilt in Progress

All the squares have been sewn.
144 double sided flannel squares.

The rag side below before snipping the seams.


The other side.
It is 48 inches square, very weighty and soft.


I have been snipping the seams but it is really hard on my hands, even with spring assisted snips.

I made 4 more sleep masks but didn't take photos.

Next up-
Christmas presents


I am making Superhero sets for Kenton and Ava.


I have the blond boy cut out and have watched the how-to videos.


The boy and his bear have capes. There are masks, shields, and PJs.


The girl needs to be cut out.
I will begin sewing this week.


After the dolls and clothes are finished I hope to have time to make the matching
dress up sets and a soft book with puppets.

When I watch TV I'm working on some hand stitching.
Possible Christmas ornaments.

Linking up with Wendy's Quilts and More.
Busy week ahead.
Have fun sewing.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment