Sunday, October 17, 2021

A finish and a side trip

Finished one lap quilt.
This blue one is going to friend Stephanie S.
The wide peach sections have a bunny, bird, cat, flower repeating print.
I used some stash gray and white for the binding.


The center is Apricot & Ash appliqué print.
What to call it?


The backing is cotton chenille.
I had to stretch the backing to cover the whole back.
I hope it washes up nice and soft and crinkly.
Label is ready for details and dedication to Steph.


Clara Curtis aka Country Girls are blooming in our backyard.


I took a little side trip to make a T-shirt shopping bag.
This is a no-sew project I tried out for our pastor.
Washable, recycled, reusable.
Made from an XL shirt, so it is very BIG.


Next up the other lap quilt.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment