Saturday, March 13, 2021

Jellicle Cat Finished

Sometime in February I picked up this cross stitch cat again.
I worked on it a few minutes in every evening while I watched TV.



Below the cross stitch is finished and ready for the back stitch embellishments.


Black back stitching finished.
On to the white back stitches.


All finished and labeled.
I looked for a title in TS Eliot's book of poetry about cats.
The musical Cats was based on the poems.


The Jellicle Cats were the fancy ones.
I thought it was appropriate for this colorful cat.

Below is a pattern for my next sewing projects.


I talked to granddaughter Ava and she chose the sleeveless version of the dress.
Below are the fabric choices. 
She liked the blue with pink flowers, pink check, pink and teal stripe, and the teal and pink
shells. She wants all the different fabrics in one dress but I think the flowers and checks will be one dress and the stripe and shells will be another.


We plan to see our Memphis grands on Easter.
Dresses and a couple of other things should be ready by then.


These are blooming in my back yard.
How is your week?


No comments:

Post a Comment