Sunday, September 27, 2020

Baby things

Last week I finished the baby outfit and mailed it to DIL for the baby shower scheduled for Saturday.
But her doctor had other ideas and baby was born Friday.

Meanwhile I am doing some cross stitch to keep my hands busy.
We can't visit baby yet because of pandemic guidelines.


Sorry I can't seem to flip this around.
Below mom and baby.
Photo taken by our son, the proud papa.


Below is my must-finish baby blanket.
It is crocheted in an interwoven blanket stitch.
I am going to add a section of gray to make the blanket a little bigger.
I finished two hats with the blue and then couldn't get any more of the blue for the blanket.


So an original gran designed color block baby blanket.
The yarn is fuzzy, soft, and machine washable.

How was your week?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment