Sunday, September 20, 2020

Baby outfit and other finishes

September means Spider Lilies and MY birthday.
These are blooming at my parents' house.
My brother was in town this past week working on their yard.
One day we will be selling the place but right now we are just 
maintaining it. There is an overwhelming amount to be done.

Next week end my DIL's friends are throwing a baby 'sprinkle'.
I guess that is what is done now for a second baby.
Because of Covid 19 the party will be shared online.
I opted to Zoom in for health reasons.

I made this little cotton knit outfit for him.
The top has velcro dots for closure but I thought 
buttons were needed to cover the stitching.
Below are soccer ball buttons, choice #1.



The photos uploaded randomly, so here is the whole outfit.
Pants, top, and bandana bib.


The plain white buttons were choice #2.


Below is a look at the velcro dots on the top.


Here are all the items I sent for the 'sprinkle'.
The MSU bibs were made last week end.
The books are some family favorites.


Another view of the top and velcro dots.


Three bibs from a free pattern.


This is a view of the top without buttons.
The stitching doesn't show here but is visible and kind of messy.


Flannel receiving blankets.
This is my usual baby gift and my grandson (due in 3 weeks)
needs one made just for him.


What are you working on?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment