Saturday, August 29, 2020

Sunday Picnic for Ava

I saw the fabric panel for Sunday Picnic in a fabric catalog and had to buy it for Ava.
I worked on it this past week.
There are two frogs that are part of the panel but I'm saving those for another occasion.


Two plates, two napkins, and a tablecloth.
Easy and quick to finish.


A couple of chicken legs.


Strawberries


Sandwich fixings - bread, tomato slices, cheese, lettuce, ham.


Watermelon for dessert


The basket was a little tricky.
I used double sided fuse stiff interfacing.
I didn't want to sew through the thicknesses of interfacing, so
I made the basket and inserted the bottom. Fused it in place,
them inserted the sides.
After all four sides were in place I fused them.
Very pleased with the finish.


Two milk cartons didn't get in this post but have been shared on Instagram.
Ava's birthday is next week.
Hope she will like going on a picnic with her stuffed animal friends.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment