Saturday, August 24, 2024

Ornaments, bags, bingo, & color theory

The last few weeks my sewing has been a mix of small projects and detours.


I worked on ornaments for MAMQG's holiday tree at the Pink Palace.
We don't know if we will get to decorate a tree but we want to be ready.
I will show more in another post.


For two weeks I played quilt bingo with Mississippi Quilt Association's Facebook group.


I made a block for this charity quilt.


The detour was into bag making.
I enlarged the Alpen Bag but it didn't turn out the way I planned. 


It is a sturdy, boxy bag about the size of a shoe box.


It now contains all my threads and needles for Tinsel - still a work in progress.


I made a handle out of a bandana.
It works great and I like the look.


I'm working on a presentation on Color Theory for UTQG.
I want to make it very interactive for our guild members.


This morning I took these quilts and wall hangings to the Delta Fair.
They were entered in the craft section of the fair.


That's all for now.

Happy Sewing!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment