Monday, May 13, 2024

Sewing in snips and bits

My new serger joined the sewing room in April.
I have made a dress for Ava, a jacket for me, and napkins for Emily.


I finished the game quilt in time to play the game with Liam, David, & Ava.


I chose a colorful stripe for binding.


There is a handy pocket on the front of the quilt to hold the game pieces.


The game starts at the bunny's house and goes around and around until the players get to the cupcake party in the center. The rules continue to evolve.


Here we are playing for the first time.


Here are the napkins I made for Emily.
I bought six yards of fabric at UTQG fabric stash table.
Each yard made 4 napkins.


I tried out different sashing material for these birds.


I decided on the white sashing.
Should have it finished in a few days.


I made this block with 5 inch squares from my stash.
MAMQG's May program is how to make a clock with a quilt block.
This pattern is part of the Riley Blake 2024 sew along.


I've been having problems with photos loading to the laptop.
Hopefully that has been cured by deleting excess photos.

Happy Sewing!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment