Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Christmas Elves

These elves were fun to make.
Here they are in stages as I filled them with polyfil.


The girl has a skirt with pockets for the penguins and/or polar bears.


First I filled the animals.


Then the arms, legs and heads of the elves.


After the arms and legs were filled, I sewed across the top of each leg and arm to make the limbs movable.


The bodies were filled then the openings on the sides stitched closed. I added pompoms on the hats and bells on the shoes.


Now for some fun posing them around the house.


The girl sits up better because the skirt gives more structure.


Liam and David will get the boy. Liam has named him Jack.


Ava will get the girl. Wonder if Jill will be her name?

Next up - an Advent calendar for Ava.
The boys' elf and calendar are on the way to NYC.

I'm thinking about making some felt ornaments.
Check back for more Christmas finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment