Saturday, January 7, 2017

New Year Decisions

Went to my UFOs and found these blocks. I want to add some borders. 


Above are some stash fabrics I pulled. The blocks were made from a layer cake, so I don't have any more of those fabrics.


I like this cream with music because the back will be cream minky dots.


Here is the original piece. It is only 36" by 45". 


Yesterday we had sleet and rain that turned to ice. A rare sight in central Mississippi.


This is passing for snow in our world. Today is going to be cold and the roads are icy, so I'm staying inside and sewing. Hope the power doesn't go out.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. I don’t think many of websites provide this type of information.
    travel agency malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rome Free Tour is the original walking tour of Rome. It is FREE, no tariff is applied or asked. www.stockholmfreetour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bei SRILANKATRIPS.COM möchtenwirIhnenhelfen, die abenteuerlichsten und gleichzeitigpersönlichsten Sri Lanka Reisen, die Sie je in Sri Lanka machenwerden, zugestalten. Unser Team von kompetentenReiseberaternbei SRILANKATRIPS.COM kümmertsichfachkundig um die Organisation und Planung von Reisen fürunsereKunden. Entscheiden Sie sichfüruns, um all IhreReisebedürfnissezuklären, und wiealleunseretreuenKundensindauch Sie beiuns in guten, kompetentenHänden. Sie könnensichdaraufverlassen, dasswirallestun, um Sie zufriedenzustellen. Pauschalreisen Sri Lanka

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am cheerful to discover this post Very helpful for me, as it contains parcel of data. I Always want to peruse The Quality and happy I discovered this thing in you post. Much oblig check over here

    ReplyDelete