Saturday, July 30, 2016

Traveler's finds

Last week I was in Savannah, Georgia, participating in an NEH teacher workshop. You can read about that on my other blog.

Before the workshop began I was able to find a fabric shop in Savannah called 'Fabrick. 

Of course I had to buy some souvenir fat quarters. But as I looked around I saw they had some Liberty of London. My favorite fabric. I bought a half yard for a future project.



Here are my purchases. The three fabrics touching the bag are from Savannah. The red one is from my short trip to Boston. Below is a book I found at Fabrick. I'm working on felt animals for the grands and this book had some cute patterns. 


We are off to Memphis to take the finished gifts for Baby Girl. You can see those here.

My finish this week is 'summer vacation is finished'. Back to school Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment