Friday, May 13, 2016

Little Red for baby girl

Baby David arrived Monday! Grumps and I are so delighted that he is here.
He looks so much like his big brother.



Photos loaded in backward order so here is a shot of the ducky backing.


I made this giant 9 patch a few years ago but liked it so much I couldn't part with it.


I bought the fabric on a trip to Prince Edward Island. I loved the farmer feel with the checked corners and denim sides. 


I found this cute book with hidden farm animals. Big brother is practicing telling the story. Hope they enjoy playing on this quilt and reading the book.

Meanwhile-we found out our son and DIL are having a girl. I saw this Little Red Riding Hood panel and couldn't resist. So much fun making the doll, pillow, wolf, and quilt. I bought some more fabric to make a tote bag for the whole set. Will share soon.


Any finishes this week? Linking up with Amanda. See you there.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, a new baby and another on the way! Congratulations! You will have lots of opportunity to sew some quilts.

    ReplyDelete