Friday, October 9, 2015

Scrappy Christmas Layout

I only need one more square and I will have enough for the center of my Christmas wall hanging.



Here is one possible layout. I like the on-point feel with the odd number of columns.
I have a couple of different ideas for the borders. We will see what develops.

Going to a wedding this week end. I will post a photo of the finished gift after it is gifted. 

Next week end I will be sewing. We have Friday and Monday off for Fall Break. I can't wait.

Hope you have a great week. 



1 comment:

  1. I love the scrappy Christmas prints. This would look great with a white and red border in some fashion. Have fun sewing next weekend. I am hopping over from Crazy Moms. Thanks for sharing your quilt blocks. (The Carpenter's Daughter).

    ReplyDelete