Friday, July 24, 2015

Matching pillow cover

Here is the matching pillow cover for Liam's quilt.
I love the little fox fabric in the middle of the checkerboard squares.



The back is made from the left over bits.


After lots of thinking and figuring I decided to put the opening for inserting the pillow on the end.


I went with kid friendly velcro instead of a zipper or buttons.


  Had to share this shrimp plant by our front door.


These are wheelchair bags our quilt group has been asked to make for a rehab center. The handles will be added by someone else. They were quick and easy to make.


More plant pics - these are on the other side of our front door.


These have looked great all summer. They get lots of heat and morning sun.


Well, that's it for me this week. Only one week and two days of summer left for me.
How's your summer sewing? (or winter if you are down under)


2 comments: