Thursday, February 26, 2015

Making progress

We had a 'snow' day yesterday. It didn't snow, just rained all day. Anyway, I got lots of sewing done.
First, added a border and quilted this orphan block. One step closer to a pillow.

Next, finished this touchy-feely baby quilt top. Had to change the original plan because I ran out of the three framing fabrics. I want to add an appliqué (I know, I hate appliqué) to the yellow flannel block. It just looks too plain. And I may add buttons to the canvas block to make it more bumpy.

Then, I tried to decide on a binding. Auditioning green. The backing is under all the green on the right. Now I'm thinking yellow or orange would be better.

All made from scraps! yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment