Monday, March 31, 2014

Fabric shopping in Portland

Last week we went to Portland for a convention. I looked at quilt shops online and found one we could get to on the bus. We took bus # 8 to Modern Classics Fabric Shop on Alberta. (I think that is the right name.) They carry Liberty of London cotton prints. I bought half yards of two prints.



Mr. M found a fellow Chattanoogan worked at the shop and he enjoyed talking Tennessee with her.


The Liberty is on the left. I have 4 other pieces of Liberty that I bought in London at the Liberty store. One day I will find the perfect project for these special prints. 
I got some fat quarters to add to the stash. 
The post cards and quilt note cards came from another store.
Unfortunately we have to make up a snow day this Saturday, so I don't know when I will get back to sewing. I like to have a block of uninterrupted time to get in the sewing zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment