Thursday, February 6, 2014

Now for a travel update

I haven't had much sewing time lately. I have worked on the top that I'm converting from queen to king size. I have two borders on and have two left to do. Week ends have been busy. Liam spent one Friday night and last week end we went to Memphis to see Wicked.

The weather has been horrible. I am sick of the cold weather, especially having to go in and out to the 'trailer' all day. We missed two days of school for bad weather. Liam stayed with us one day since Em & Ben's school didn't close but day care did.



I did get 3 quilt labels sewn on the quilts but haven't taken a photo yet. This coming week end I need to work on a newsletter and professional development presentation but I really want to make a cute little quillow for Liam.

No comments:

Post a Comment